Healthy Skin Recipe: Anti-Ageing Coconut And Turmeric Drink
Skincare Tips: This anti-aging drink recipe includes banana, pineapple, flaxseeds, coconut milk, coconut oil, ginger, cinnamon, and turmeric.
Hormonal ups and downs, insufficiency of certain essential dietary components, may wreak havoc on the skin. Hence, while you spend thousands of dollars on buying expensive cosmetics to look good and healthy on the outside, you may also benefit from spending some time to ensure a healthful diet for your skin as well.
- Skincare advice: It’s crucial to ensure a proper diet for a healthy skin
- Antioxidants, fats, and vitamins are essential for a clear skin
- Vitamin C boosts the creation of collagen
Skincare Tips: Nutrients For Healthy Skin
Some nutrients that have been identified to promote skin health include antioxidants, omega-3, and -6 fatty acids and, vitamins E and C. Antioxidants are discovered in a number of plant-based foods like fruits and vegetables, as well as spices and herbs. These ordinarily also contain essential vitamins well-known for maintaining healthy skin. Meanwhile, fatty acids are discovered in seeds and nuts, as well as fatty fish.
Vitamin C helps in the synthesis of collagen, while vitamin E is important for protecting the skin from the Sun and UV damage. Antioxidants combat inflammation, which reflects on the body in the form of a blemish and acne-free skin. We have a recipe for you that connects all these nutrients in one delicious beverage.
Anti-Ageing Coconut And Turmeric Drink Recipe
This recipe includes banana, pineapple, flaxseeds, coconut milk, coconut oil, ginger, cinnamon, and turmeric. This drink can be a potent addition to your diet if you are looking to enhance the health of your skin.
The coconut oil and milk are sources of healthy fats and essential vitamins, and the healthy flaxseeds give you a dose of omega fatty acids. Ginger and turmeric are both root spices that are assumed to have anti-aging benefits by improving skin elasticity and resisting inflammation.
Here’s how to make this drink:
- Cut the banana and pineapple.
- Place them in a bowl and add flaxseeds, grated ginger, coconut oil, cinnamon powder, turmeric powder, and flaxseeds to the fruits.
- Add coconut milk and use any kind of blender to blend all the ingredients together.
- You may add a little honey to sweeten the drink more if you like.